Intelligent queuing for vets
The Jade Intelligent queuing solution removes the need for your customers to congregate in a waiting room, by instead placing each pet in a virtual queue that is accessed via their owners mobile phone.
Owners can place themselves in the queue on the day as they arrive, or book their place well in advance from the comfort of their own home
Once they’ve arrived at your surgery, simple SMS messages keep them updated on their place and automatically alerts them when it’s their turn.
Take the stress out of surgery queues
What if instead of congregating in a waiting room, or even outside in the cold, pet owners could instead wait in the comfort of their own car or take their pet for a walk?
What if instead of going back and forth to the car park, your staff could call people in from inside when it’s their turn, or attend the right car at the right time?
What if instead of manually managing the process of who is next in the queue, your staff could be notified of arrivals and everyone can see their place in the queue?
Why you’ll love it
Free up time for your staff to manage and treat the animals
The intelligent queuing solution takes the admin pressure off your staff, allowing them to concentrate on what they do best, treating animals.
Socially distanced queuing
Being able to provide customers with a socially distanced service is more important than ever before. Intelligent queuing systems allow pet owners to wait outside or in their own cars, reducing the need for contact or proximity.
Happy pets, happier customers
As well as making life easier for pet owners, vets and admin staff there’s another significant advantage to the intelligent queuing system. By allowing pets and their owners to stay in the comfort of their vehicles, or even go for a walk whilst they wait, pets are kept calm and stress is minimised.
How it works
- Your pet owners enter a virtual queue using their own mobile phone or an optional in-surgery kiosk
- They receive immediate confirmation of their position in the queue
- At any stage they can check their current position or leave the queue if they want more time
- When it’s their turn they receive an automated SMS with instructions
- In-surgery staff can monitor the queue at all times, seeing how many are waiting
Our intelligent queuing solution uses a combination of technology, selected based on your requirements. In its simplest form, a location requires nothing more than a site licence and a mobile device or tablet in order to manage the staff functions.
Customers wishing to join the virtual queue do so using their own mobile phone. The mobile solution can be supplemented by dedicated in-store touchscreen devices, waiting displays and physical ticket dispensers – all linked to a central administration system.
If you run multiple locations then, individual surgeries can be linked to a single account, providing you with a business-wide view of operations and allowing for data between sites to be compared.
- Generate unique URLs or QR codes that make it easy for pet owners to register
- Supplement the solution with printed tickets & in-surgery displays
- Customise your messaging and on-screen notifications
- Completely brand every aspect of the solution
- Automatically add customer feedback surveys to the process
- Roll-out across multiple sites if required
5 reasons why customers trust Jade
- Our team have been installing and supporting solutions across the UK for over 30 years
- We are technology experts and have a deep understanding of how to get the best out of system
- We only ever provide the highest quality equipment, designed to last in a 24-hour, 7 days a week environment
- If you choose in-surgery equipment, then it can be covered by our next day on-site engineer or device swap-out service
- Our support team is based in the UK and always available on the end of the phone if you have any problems